Roasted Chicken with Potatoes A-La Mayaon October 26th, 2011 Posted in Home Made Cooking
It’s getting cold, winter is almost here and what’s a better comfort food than chicken with potatoes? Yummy! My favorite dish. It’s very easy to make and flexible when it comes to seasoning and veggies.
I don’t think there’s anyone who doesn’t like this. And the best thing is that even if you end up with leftovers, they taste even better the day after 🙂This chicken has a little bit of mid-eastern flavor in it – and it’s SO good!
8 chicken thighs
4 potatoes – peeled and cut into large cubes
For the seasoning:
1 tbsp cumin
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
5 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp sweet red paprika
2 tbsp water
Salt & pepper
Now lets get it ready:
**Preheat oven to 175C (350F)**
1. Mix the seasoning ingredients all together in a large bowl
2. Place the chicken thighs and potatoes in the same bowl and stir everything
Make sure the seasoning mixture covers the chicken and potatoes.
3. Place everything in Pyrex or just a baking pan (a deep one if you have it), cover with foil
4. Place in preheated oven covered with aluminum foil.
5. After about 30 minutes, remove the foil and let the chicken “tan” 🙂