Cheese Omelet – A Square pocket omeleton June 19th, 2012 Posted in Home Made Cooking
Is there anything more basic than an Omelet? Probably, but omelet is the easiest solution I know for lunch, breakfast and sometimes, even dinner.
I came home for a lunch break and had zero time to make some food before I leave back to work so I made myself a sandwich. But, how do you make an omelet that fits right between to slices of bread? You make it a square omelet of course.So here’s my way of making a basic omelet:
1 tbsp milk/ whipping cream
1 Slice cheese
Salt and Pepper
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1. Preheat the oil on medium heat.
2. Beat egg + milk + slat and pepper
3. Pour egg mix onto heated oil. Once you see that the egg starts to form a crust on the bottom, place the cheese slice in the middle.
4. Fold the egg on four sides to create a square.
5. Flip the Omelet and remove from pan about 30 seconds later.
Now you have a perfect square omelet. Place inside your sandwich and enjoy.