Snack Wrapped Chicken Breaston July 6th, 2012 Posted in Home Made Cooking
You know how you always have snack leftovers in the cupboard? Some chips, A little bit of those nachos, pretzels perhaps, some veggie chips, not enough to nibble on though. I’ve found a solution; I have a way of making these usable and edible.You simply crush them all (which is a fun thing to do on its own) and use them to cover your chicken breast. The great thing about it is that you can use whatever you have, everything goes and the kids ADORE this. Give it a try.
2 sliced chicken breasts
1 tbsp soy sauce
Crushed chips/ tortilla/ salty snacks (if you do not have enough you can add bread crumbs)
***Preheat oven to 350F (180C)***
1. Batter the eggs with the soy sauce.
2. Dip the slices of chicken breast in the egg batter and then in the crumb/ crushed snack mix. Make sure they are covered all around.
3. Place directly on oven rack.
4. Spray a bit of oil on each piece.
5. Place in preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
*You can also fry this on a frying pan