Roasted Potatoes and Sweet Potatoes – Irresistableon August 1st, 2012 Posted in Home Made Cooking
I like going through the spices at “Costco”, all the ones I bought taste so fresh and it’s simply a pleasure to work with spices that actually taste like they should. So during my last weekly shopping session, I went to the spices aisle and started looking. Luckily I came across this wonderful spice mix, and even since I bought it, it keeps upgrading every dish it goes in to.
I made roasted potatoes and sweet potatoes last week, and of course I added my new “Roasted Garlic & Peppers” spice. What can I tell you? You definitely want this spice handy. See if you can find something similar if you don’t have a “Costco” nearby because this one is a keeper.
- 5 Potatoes
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- 6 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp “Roasted Garlic and Peppers” Spice
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Thyme
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C (400F)
- Cut the potatoes and sweet potatoes into wedges (I find that they are ready faster and taste better this way).
- Place the veggies in a large bowl and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix until veggies fully coated.
- Place in a baking pan layered with parchment paper and into the preheated oven for about 30 minutes.