Corn Quiche – One of the easiest dinnerson August 13th, 2012 Posted in Home Made Cooking
Sometimes I find it really hard to be creative after a day at the office. I come back home, tired, all I want is for dinner to be on the table and the kids to be after their showers and everything ready for the morning after. But no, this is apparently not how this works 🙂 So I need to be creative. And by creative I mean coming up with dinner that’s fast and tasty and not the same as the day before (otherwise it’s boring right?). So I’m thinking ‘what do kids like?” I open my cupboard and there it is; a can of corn – woohoo! Corn quiche it is. This is so easy and so fast, and while it’s in the oven I even had enough time to bathe the kids and make some salad. Mission accomplished.
- 1 Can Corn
- 1 Cup milk
- 3 tbsp Goat Cheese/ Feta Cheese - Crumbled
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 flat tsp baking powder
- Salt and Pepper
- Grated cheese to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C)
- Mix all ingredients together. Leave the cheese out.
- Once incorporated well, pour into the baking pan and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place in preheated oven for about 30-40 minutes until golden brown.