Potato Salad – The Best Versionon August 21st, 2012 Posted in Salads
Potato salads have so many versions. I never know which version is the original one, but if I think about it, It doesn’t really matter because they are all so good. I just love potatoes! I think it’s the Russian blood in me, or is it just the addiction to carbs? Either way, this next salad is a family favorite. In my house, we usually eat it either just like that, or in a Pita Bread with some Zhug on top. Yummy!
- 1 Can of Carrots and Peas
- 3 Potatoes – Cooked whole and peeled
- 5 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 7 Pickled Cucumbers (in brine, not vinegar)
- 3 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Cube the potatoes, eggs and pickles into small cubes and place in a large bowl.
- Empty the can of peas and carrot into the bowl (get rid of the liquid first of course)
- Add the Mayo and mix until ingredients are evenly coated.