Tahini Cookies or Sesame Flavoured CookiesBy Maya Moscovich on August 23rd, 2012 Posted in Cakes and Cookies
If you like the taste of Sesame or Halva, you will LOVE these. When we used to own a restaurant I made these cookies and they were a hit. Not only that they melt in your mouth, they are also easy to make. Only 4 ingredients and you’re done. I made these a couple of days ago, I baked 3 batches of 24 cookie sheets and guess what, I have about 5 left in the cookie jar. Now, if that doesn’t mean something I’m not sure what does.
- 1 Cup Tahini (Raw, not a ready spread)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 250gr Butter – Cubed
- 3 Cups All Purpose Flour
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C)
- Beat the butter and sugar in a mixer bowl until white and fluffy.
- Add the tahini and mix really well until combined.
- While mixer is mixing, gradually add in the flour until combined.
- Roll ping pong size balls and place on a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Using your thumb, press on center of each cookie.
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes until golden- brown.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)