Paprika Baked Caulifloweron September 6th, 2012 Posted in Home Made Cooking
I know I always say that “this is super easy” but seriously, this time it is 🙂
Cauliflower in our house is usually consumed either deep fried or with Tahini Sauce. Well, I decided to change these habits and add another favorite. If you read my blog you probably know by now that although I like eating and making good food, I always look for ways to make the preparation faster and easier because between us, as a full time working mom, who has the time right? This Cauliflower recipe is super easy (ha-ha :)) and healthy and can be served with or without your favorite sauce. The Paprika Baked Cauliflower is a success story indeed.
- 1 Cauliflower – Divided into florets
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C)
- Rinse the Cauliflowers florets well and place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the paprika, garlic powder, salt, pepper and olive oil. Mix well until combined.
- Pour the spice mix onto the cauliflower and mix with your hands until you see that every cauliflower floret is coated (not necessarily fully) with the spice mix.
- Pour the cauliflower florets onto a parchment paper layered baking pan. Make sure it is in one layer and not on top of each other.
- Place in preheated oven for about 30 minutes or until a fork goes through the florets easily.