Double Chocolate Muffins with White Chocolate ChipsBy Maya Moscovich on September 21st, 2012 Posted in Cakes and Cookies
Who doesn’t like chocolate muffins? We all do! But what would you say about a double chocolate muffin? A muffin with chocolaty flavor and some white chocolate chips in it. This was so easy to make. I made it with the kids and they loved it. Of course, the muffins didn’t survive long. I added icing on top and sprinkles all over and the muffins looked even more festive.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ Cup Whipping Cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- In medium bowl, mix together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda. Add the milk, egg, whipping cream, oil and vanilla extract and mix well together until fully combined into an even smooth batter.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir well.
- Fill the muffin cups ¾ full
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.