I know everyone would agree with me that one of the best things is freshly made bread. What’s not to love? It’s fresh, it’s warm, it’s tasty and it’s bread 🙂
My husband was sick this weekend so what I usually do when someone’s sick is make soup, but this time I decided to add fresh bread to it, and not just any bread, focaccia bread. The traditional Focaccia bread is semi flat bread with seasoning on top, what I made goes better with soup and just with some butter in it; I made Focaccia Bread Mini Rolls. The recipe has 6 ingredients, the dough needs about 30 minutes to rest and rise and then 20 minutes in the oven, now that’s what I call fast food.
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1¼ Cups Warm Water
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp White Sugar
- ½ tbsp Dry Yeast
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Mix the ingredients and knead the dough until ingredients are well combined.
- Place in a bowl and cover. Place in a warm place (like next to the oven if you’re cooking) and let rest and rise for 30-40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C)
- Divide dough into 7 mini balls and place on a baking paper layered pan and press gently with your thumb.
- Sprinkle with olive oil, salt and Zaatar.
- Place in preheated oven for 20 minutes until golden brown on top.