Asian Style Tossed Green Peason February 5th, 2013 Posted in Home Made Cooking
Easy PEAzy is what this dish is all about 🙂
I always like to buy something interesting when I go grocery shopping and then when I come back hoe to try and figure out what I can make with it. So I got 2 bags of Sugar Snap Peas and since I never made anything with it, I decided to make it as easy as possible. Also, I figured it shouldn’t be too hard to make this one taste good because it probably resembles the stir-fry style food.
So I boiled, strained, stirred, tossed and served. It took about 10-15 minutes to prepare this side dish and it went really well with the rest of our Friday dinner; Crunchy and flavorful. The nice thing about this one is that you can do the same with plain ol’ peas and I would even go further by suggesting the same thing with broccoli.
Easy-PEAzy – beautiful 🙂
- 500gr Sugar Snap Peas
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 Garlic Clove – diced
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Cook the peas in boiling water for about 10 minutes or until you reach the desired degree of softness
- Strain the peas and put back in the pot.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the honey with the soy sauce and garlic.
- Pour the soy mix onto the peas and toss in the pot.
- Warm everything up over low-medium heat while stirring and add the sesame seeds. Toss for about 3 minutes and serve.