Chocolate Nutella Berrieson February 13th, 2013 Posted in Sweets
Well, to tell you the truth it doesn’t get an easier than this 🙂
A really sweet treat that can be served as a special dessert fondue style or as a lovely Valentine Day’s gift. In fact, now that I think of it, you don’t really need a reason or a special occasion to make this, just make it because you want something yummy!
- 15 Strawberries
- 6 Blackberries
- 21 wooden skewers
- ½ Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Nutella
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Milk
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate, nutella, milk and butter all together. Make sure you melt them over medium-low heat while stirring constantly.
- Once all is evenly molten, place each of the berries on a skewer and dip into the chocolate sauce.
- Remove from sauce and gently spin to minimize the chocolate leftovers dripping from the berry.
- Place on a plate covered with parchment paper and let cool.