Quick and Easy Cookie Butter Cookies – Only 3 Ingredients TooBy Maya Moscovich on September 1st, 2014 Posted in Cakes and Cookies
Having 2 growing kids (now 8 and 11) I find they tend to want to munch on something more often. Maybe it’s boredom, maybe growth, maybe both, not sure. What I do know is that I need to make sure they are either busy or munching, or both – busy munching 🙂
To make sure that everyone’s happy I made these small cookies with my cookie butter.
Oh, did I not tell you yet? I found COOKIE BUTTER at the grocery store! after years of anticipation and a few parcels from overseas containing this amazingly tasty cookie butter, I finally found some here, in Halifax, at the grocery store. And with the risk of having this sound like I have no life (swear to god I do) – I was thrilled!
I made cookie butter cookies (now, try saying that 3 times fast) and the great thing is that surprisingly they are not too sweet (I hate it when it’s too sweet) and they only require 3 ingredients.
It took me 5 minutes to whip up the cookie batter and 10 more minutes to bake. In only 15 minutes I had happy-busy- munching kids. Oh, and cookies of course.
- 4 Tbsp Cookie Butter
- 4 ½ Tbsp Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 375F (185C)
- Place the 3 ingredients in a bowl and mix until fully combined. If the batter feels too soft to shape, place it in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Scoop 1 tsp at a time and shape into balls and place on a parchment paper layered baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Press the center of each cookie with your thumb.
- Bake for 10 minutes in a preheated oven or until golden brown.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)