Super Easy Baked Vegetable Spring Rolls with Amazing Dipon August 27th, 2016 Posted in Baked Goodies
With 3 kids at home (one of which is a baby), I lately tend to turn to lighter and easier dinners, lunches and just generally easier everything. I have zero time for things I really want to do, so making simple things (like dinner) easier, will at least give me time for yet another cup of coffee.
So in the spirit of light dinners, I made these easy peasy baked vegetable spring rolls.
No special instructions or preparations needed, just slice veggies and assemble.
And the dipping sauce, is to die for. It’ll also go really well with any Asian style salad.
So in 35 minutes total, you have a meal. Serve with salad and you’re a superhero 🙂
Here’s a short video to show you how to quickly do these:
- 12 Egg Roll Wraps
- ½ Red Bell Pepper - Sliced into thin sticks
- 1 Zucchini - Cut into thin sticks
- 2 White Mushrooms - Sliced
- 1 Carrot - Grated
- Oil Spray
- 4 Tbsp Sweet Chilli
- 4 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- Preheat oven to 400F/ 190C and layer baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On the middle of each egg roll wrap, place a bit of grated carrot, mushrooms, 2 bell pepper sticks and a few zucchini sticks. Fold sides first, top part and then roll to close spring roll. Make sure to place rolls on their seam (opening) when laying on the baking sheet.
- Spray with oil and bake for 20 minutes or until browned.
- Add all ingredients together and mix to combine.