Vegan Roasted Curry Paprika Cauliflower – Roasting a Whole Caulifloweron September 14th, 2016 Posted in Baked Goodies | Home Made Cooking
I’ve been making this over and over and over again. It’s so easy and kinda impressive, I just cook, brush and bake and everyone loves it. Furthermore, it’s delicious the next day in case you have leftovers.
This baked whole cauliflower is not a recipe, the way I see it it’s a life hack, because it makes my life so much easier when I plan a meal.
Drizzled with tahini sauce (or whatever sauce you like) it’s perfection!
On a different note, I’m writing this post at 7am on a Saturday (thank you baby Reef) and crave cauliflower, what does it say about me? Or about this cauliflower?
Try this, today, and let me know how much you like it!
To make it more visual for you, I also made this video, am I a good pal or what? 😉
- 1 Cauliflower
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Paprika (if you have smoked paprika then even better)
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- Remove leaves from the cauliflower, leaving it whole
- Boil until just tender and you can easily poke with a fork through the thickest floret stem (boil about 10 minutes or until softens a bit)
- Remove from water onto a plate and let cool a bit
- In a small bowl mix together oil, paprika, curry and salt and brush mix onto cauliflower to fully cover it
- Place cauliflower on a foil covered baking sheet (foil and not parchment paper, you will bake this on very high temp and the paper will burn)
- Bake at 545F or 285C (if the highest temp your oven reaches is lower than just use that and adjust bake time accordingly) for 20 mins or until cauliflower looks browned on top (it'll look like it became crunchier)
- Remove from oven and when serving cut into wedges like you would a cake. Drizzle with your sauce and enjoy!